Monday, September 7, 2009

Turns out physics, when challenged, will totally kick your ass...Hard


Remember this...

Yea, the post where I totally defied Newton and all his other buddies and the writers of A Perfect Storm and Yankee in the belief that my relationship could make it.

If I saw me now I wouldn't recognize me

We are done

Well I am done

I gave him my heart and he didn't know how to take care of it and for X and Y reason things didn't work and he may want just ONE last chance but I don't have it in me to give it.

And so we are done.

There two broken hearts in my life and truth be told her heart hurts me more than mine.

1of2 a.k.a Steffy is 1 of my 2 best friends

She's going through Ex and X an Y drama too and she's stubborn as am I and we're hurting and I know we can make it through this but it's like being at the begining of a tunnel...the end looks so far that what you left behind starts to look more comfortable

I hope she knows how much she means to me

I hope she knows how much I want to fucking cut that piece of shit Ex boyfriend of hers

I hope she knows how much better she deserves

I hope she knows how much I pray to have her compassion one day

I hope she reads this and starts to realize that as much as we love her she should love herself 1000 times more...

No comments:

Post a Comment