Monday, September 7, 2009

I FLY!




I spent some much much MUCH needed Hand Coloring time with Jessy last weekend...

Let's put it this way...

I FLY= I Fucking Love You...because we're classy with a capital K!

Hand Coloring(cuddling)=holding hands

Jessy was never the most affectionate child in fact she rarely shows how much she loves you except for holding your hand and snuggling to my arm while she's asleep...yes, I wake up a full TWO hours before she does but I stay in the bed so she knows I'm there and I play with her iTouch and make sure Mark doesn't wake the princess until she's good and ready.

Yea, I spoil her. I totally own up to it.

The picture of our hands is obviously the Hand Coloring and the other two I like to call the hardships of being a teenager a.k.a having to blow dry hair/do homework/hold a conversation/not fall off the bed/shower/brush teeth/eat/ect... while texting.

I love you baby girl and you are totally going to get your skinny little ass kicked for not listening to me when we had the myspace discussion...

No comments:

Post a Comment