Monday, September 7, 2009

Super Cute and Functional!!


So a while back I entered a contest over at Mommy is Moody...

There was a varied selcetion of prizes depending on which entry you did...

I won these babies...

They're called Kid's Moody Magnets and you can find them here...

Seeing as how I don't have any kiddies that I birthed myself I gave these as a gift to my co-workers son because he's always been kind of shy and that makes him totally adorable but we all know what it's like to be so frustrated when you can't really put into words what you're feeling...

I won't say that they are the miracle cure of all things or anything but they seem to help in a conflict resolution sort of way and from an outsiders point of view parenting seems kind of hard at times so I figure anybody would want as many helpful tools as possible...

Can you raise well adjusted members of society without them...sure...but come on give your kids a break...

Expressing yourself is hard yo!


No comments:

Post a Comment