Monday, September 7, 2009

30 minte/ 3 ingridient cookies!




Disclaimer: I am not a foodie blogger. I cook, a lot and I bake when anxious and I love to share what I cook or bake but don't expect it too often because I mostly make up what I make as I go and I forget to write things down or take pics and then it's kind of point less...

Without further ado...

Take 6 cups of all purpose flour and dump it in a big mixing bowl

Add 5 sticks of melted butter

Mix until it becomes a dough like in the picture

Take a flat baking pan( I tihnk that's what they're called...again not a foodie or a chef)

Make medium sized patties and lay them down on the pan... they dont grow much so don't be afraid to put them close

Bake for 25 minutes at 325 and sprinkle with powdered sugar as soon as the come out of the oven

Let them cool and enjoy

I made them once with a big hershey's kiss in the middle and they were delicious so vary as you wish...

I forgot to mention I love these cookies because they're fast, versatile and hassle free but they are in no wayyy fat free or light so save them for a cheat day babe

No comments:

Post a Comment