Monday, September 7, 2009

Proudly Introducing


I can't believe I haven't mentioned him before...

It kind of seems like he's always been there...

He's been my rock to lean on for a while now and we've made a mess of what started out as a seemingly normal friendship but I think we can all agree that sex complicates things...actually he doesn't agree with me on that...I have a feeling he thinks I'm the one that complicates things...He's probably right

I adore him...it wasn't always that way

There were times when I couldn't be near him without scowling or crying or worse yearning

But life made us both grow up and whatever it is that we are I am glad and blessed for it

Thank you for being there for me

If you ever read this and are not happy that I blasted on the world wide web I'll make sure to be in sexually compromising position in order to distract you

I haven't come up with a good enough name for him yet so for now let's call him Yankee

If you're wondering why I haven't spent time with him I actually spend more time with him than anyone else...but it's spent through text messeages because he lives in a magical land far far away that I crave to be at every time I pass the airport...

No comments:

Post a Comment