Friday, July 24, 2009

On a much much sadder note

I have thought of a million ways to write this, I still feel it is not my place to write it but something in me says I must.

A friend of my family who has been married for a while had a beautiful baby girl about a year ago in addition to her daughter from a previous marriage. Needless to say everyone was head over heels for the baby and when she became pregnant a second time her husband and her were overcome joy. Eight months ago she gave birth a beautiful baby boy who was born with a congenital heart deffect. He has had four or five extreme surgeries and has never left the hospital in his eight months of life. He is currently on life support because the doctor's are afraid his little body can't take the recovery processes on its own. Our friend Gretel has quit her job and now lives full time in the hospital with her baby boy. I come to you not asking for money or anything of the sort, I come asking that you keep the Vidal family in your prayers with the hopes that one day this special little boy will see more than a hospital ICU. My heart aches for those who have to watch their children suffer and even more when they have to bury their own children. I know I will never truly understand the pain until I have children of my own but I still see the injustice of children suffering. I ask again to please pray for the safe recovery of this little boy. Religion matters not, God can hear us all.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment