Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Public University SUCKSSSSSSS

To all new parents...

I beg of you...start that college fund for your kids because financial aide barely covers anything and public universities suck...

Oh yea and your kid having to work full time + over time to pay for the aforementioned suckish university sucks even more...

It is with this in mind that I am taking the leap into private university heaven and student loan hell because if I stay at my current school I may never fucking graduate.

Please parents hear my plea and don't put your kids through this. Start a college fund. Hit up the grandparents to start a college fund too. Anything you can think of but have the money stored away.

If you're thinking your kids are going to get by with scholarships you're sadly mostly wrong because scholarship committees are staffed with pretentious a-holes and if don't floss three times a day then BOOM! no dinero for you homes!

Please tell me I'm not alone and that Public U sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment