Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Firsts

Yesterday was the MONUMENTAL first day of freshman year for Jessy.
Oh holy crap was she excited. I was with her from 9 pm until almost 11:30 getting
the full download of info. Apparently...her school is big enough to house the entire U.S. Army and she got lost going to every single class, also bigger people (upper class men) are terrifying and will like eat you or something. She was so wide eyed and excited and it was like the most amazing moment of her life and all her teachers are incredible and the hallways are paved with gold and there's a make your own sundae bar at every corner and all that good stuff. To be completely honest with you I am literally holding my breath. I wasn't very good in high school. OK I chose partying over school and as best as I try to tell her about my experiences but I know for a fact that most people don't learn life lessons through someone else. I am so scared that she might damage her future like I did mine. Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment